Sewage Treatment Plant
We offer Consultancy and Project execution for Sewage Treatment Plants (STP) with latest technologies like FAB, MBBR (Moving Bed Bio Reactor) or SAFF with automatic operation or semi-automatic operation or manual operation as per customers’ requirements and as per site conditions and the area availability.
Effluent Treatment Plant
We are well established manufacturers of ETP (Effluent Treatment Plant) in India. We offer a wide range of processes for removing and recycling the water / waste water, chemicals and recovery of precious metals. We do inhouse designing, manufacturing and installation for various types of industries like Paper and Pulp, Food & Beverages,Textiles, Chemicals & Pharmaceuticals, Hotels, Automobiles and others. We have also provided Mobile Effluent Treatment Plant as per requirement of customer at their construction site.
WE OFFER EFFLUENT TREATMENT FOR AEROBIC AND ANAEROBIC TREATMENT :
- Activated Sludge System based on Extended aeration
- Up flow Anaerobic Sludge Blanket Reactor
- Common and Combined Effluent Treatment Plants (CETP)
- Zero Liquid Discharge (ZLD)
Common Effluent Treatment Plant
BENEFITS OF COMMON EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT:
- Reduce the treatment cost.
- Economics of scale in waste treatment for cluster on industries
- Reduce cost of pollution with combine treatment
- Minimize the problem of lack of technical assistance
- Solve the problem of lack of space on feasible basis for each industries
- Various types of generated waste water collect & treat at a place.
- Reduce the problems of monitoring for the pollution control boards.
- Easy to organize the disposal of treated wastes and sludge
Grey Water Management
We offer technical services for management of Greywater or sullage generated in households or office/commercial buildings from streams without faecal contamination from toilets. Sources of grey water includes sinks, showers, baths, clothes washing machines or dish washers. As greywater contains fewer pathogens than domestic waste water, it is generally safer to handle and easier to treat and reuse on site for toilets flushing, landscape or crop irrigation and other non potable uses. The application of greywater reuse in urban water systems provides substantial benefits for both the water supply subsystem by reducing the demand for fresh clean water as well as the waste water subsystems by reducing the amount of waste water required to be conveyed and treated.