Common Effluent Treatment Plant
Common Effluent Treatment Plant is treating effluents by means of a collective effort mainly for a cluster of small scale industrial units. A number of associations of Industries are treating their effluent by combined system. We offer design, construction & up gradation of Common effluent treatment plant. We have done technical consultancy, performance evaluation, up gradation of CETP on Turnkey basis.
BENEFITS OF COMMON EFFLUENT TREATMENT PLANT:
- Reduce the treatment cost.
- Economics of scale in waste treatment for cluster on industries
- Reduce cost of pollution with combine treatment
- Minimize the problem of lack of technical assistance
- Solve the problem of lack of space on feasible basis for each industries
- Various types of generated waste water collect & treat at a place.
- Reduce the problems of monitoring for the pollution control boards.
- Easy to organize the disposal of treated wastes and sludge
Featured Water Treatment Blogs
Connecticut utilities repelled numerous cyberattacks over the last year, according to a new report from the state government. “The threats are real and include a
Common Effluent Treatment Plant CHALLENGES?
to learn more about our water
treatment solutions, or to discuss
your next project with our experts.