Calculate Your Savings Every Month

Calculate Your Savings Every Month

When you treat raw water by RO system you can convert about 40% reject water into usable water instead of letting it pass into the drain.

Please refer to the table below and calculate your monthly savings in terms of pesos for the 40% reject water that you have treated for re-using for cleaning and gardening.

WATER SAVINGS !
Monthly Consumption (Litres)
Raw Water (40% Reject Water) (Litres)
10,000
4,000
20,000
8,000
50,000
20,000
100,000
40,000
500,000
200,000
1,000,000
400,000

You have to apply the unit water charge applicable to you based on your consumer category and diameter of water pipeline.

When you treat waste water by MBBR technology, you save about 92% of waste water into usable water instead of letting it pass into the common sewer.

Please refer to the table below and calculate your monthly savings in terms of pesos for the approximate 92% treated waste water for re-use in gardening, irrigation and cleaning of roads, pathways, etc. and the 8% sludge can be used as manure for gardening or irrigation.

WATER SAVINGS !
Monthly Consumption (Litres)
Waste Water (92% Recycled Water) (Litres)
10,000
9,200
20,000
18,400
50,000
46,000
100,000
92,000
500,000
460,000
1,000,000
920,000

What are the gains and benefits of treating raw water and waste water?

The following are the gains of treating raw water and waste water.

RAW WATER

while applying Reverse Osmosis (RO) for treating raw water for human consumption and cooking, only about 60% water is safe for human consumption or cooking subject to acceptable TDS parameters of raw water before treatment, while the remaining 40% of the water is reject water that can be used for gardening, irrigation or cleaning of roads and pathways.

 

GREY WATER

Grey Water is generated from the kitchens and laundries of Hotels,

Resorts and Hotels and can be treated with similar application as in the treatment of Effluent water.

 

WASTE WATER (STP)

after treating the sewage water, about minimum 92 % of treated waste water can be used for gardening, irrigation or cleaning of roads and pathways and the remaining about maximum 8% is sludge that can be turned into compost for irrigation and gardening or can be sold to nurseries and irrigation companies.

 

WASTE WATER (ETP)

after treating the effluent water generated by industries in their industrial process, it can be reused for gardening, irrigation, or cleaning of roads and pathways.

The treated water can also be re-used in boilers, cooling towers and many other industrial process subject to additional treatments like UF, UV, RO and Softener for reducing TDS.

Top